My Take: Though I am a big fan and supporter of Dividend Growth investing, it is far from a full-proof strategy. I’ve covered and advocated dividend investing in a number of ways. In the article linked below, the author does a good job covering some misconceptions that could lead you astray as an investor following this strategy.
My Take: The link below will take you to a short video with energy investment guru Roger Conrad. I am a fan of Roger. He has a wealth of industry and investment knowledge when it comes to utility type investments that are built for generating cash. In the video he discusses the current state of natural gas with some foresight into the future.
Voluntary enslavement is no way to go through life. Do not sacrifice your future for a frivolous desire. Use goals to breakaway from bad financial habits.
What you will find inside….
- What large emerging market has a very low percentage of its population living in an urbanized area and how you can invest in its infrastructure development
- How China skews their urban/rural statistics
- What industries are guaranteed to see growth throughout this decade and what companies are sitting pretty
- An updated model portfolio performance table
- How it might be harmful to your financial health to argue for an increase to a particular tax