Event Driven Investing – Increasing Returns and Lowering Risk on the Road Less Traveled
Is it possible to increase your portfolio’s return, while not taking on an excessive amount of risk? This dream is neither out of your reach nor the reach of any individual investor. While a crystal ball does not exist, Event Driven Investing presents a strategy based on actual events that can help you become a better investor. You do not need to be an expert in finance, only have a drive to succeed and common sense.
Whether you’re an experienced or novice investor, this event driven strategy will help you to realize the gains you aim to achieve in your personal portfolio. This is not a wild get rich quick scheme; it is a framework you can continually utilize to consistently bring above average market returns to your portfolio.
Readers of Event Driven Investing will learn:
- A framework to maximize returns and minimize risk through known events.
- How to invest using a clearly defined strategy.
- Key differences between specific classifications of stock.
- The areas where the individual has the greatest edge on the market.
- How to invest with greater certainty, while not losing your edge on the market.
- A step by step process to identify and capture successful event driven investments.
- Specific examples of the event driven strategy at work.
Through this simple, yet powerful investment strategy, you will gain the knowledge necessary to identify potential break-out stocks and protect yourself from the unexpected.
Invest in yourself today! Your portfolio will thank you later.
Dominico Johnston is an individual investor with a passion for educating others to become more successful investors. With over 10 years of investing experience, he founded TheMarketCapitalist.com in 2007 and launched an investment education blog on the site in 2009. He holds an MBA with a concentration in Finance from the Craig School of Business at California State University, Fresno.
<iframe src=”http://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?lt1=_top&bc1=FFFFFF&IS1=1&nou=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=frontpageobse-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=tf_til&asins=B00HFKPAWG” style=”width:120px;height:240px;” scrolling=”no” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>